Wednesday, April 25, 2007

James WILLIAMS, 96th District, SC (con't)

Another To Do:

1. Read Williams Graves' "James Williams, An American Patriot in the Carolina Backcountry"; 2002.

2. Copy the following article which can be found at the NC Genealogy Library (or the Olivia Raney History Library - closed stacks): Madge C. Frink. "Colonel James Williams: A Sketch of a Patriot and the Events Leading to the Battle of King’s Mountain." Daughter’s of the American Revolution Magazine 118 (1984): 644-6.

Update: I could not find this article by Madge C. Frink in volume 118. This source has been cited for other family pages, so this is kind of strange. I did find another volume with an article about James Williams, but MY LIBRARY IS MISSING THAT VOLUME.

Too bad I can't remember where I saw this source cited. I guess I need to keep better blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment