Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The One Lovely Blog Award

Tim over at the My Georgia Roots Blog just informed me that he awarded me The One Lovely Blog Award! I'm so grateful to receive this award and excited as well to be introduced to Tim's blog because I also have deep roots in Georgia (but don't live there). Thank you Tim!!! This award is passed between bloggers to show their appreciation for all the hard work they put into their blogs.

Here are the rules for accepting and passing the One Lovely Blog Award to your fellow bloggers:

1.  Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2.  Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3.  Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here is my list of 15 newly discovered blogs:
The Journey Takers Blog
Find Your Folks
So That's Where I Get It From
Putting the Family Puzzle Together
Of Trolls and Lemons
Good to Know
More Than Names
Tangled Trees
Family Forest Blog
Relatively Curious About Genealogy
Lucie's Legacy
Terra Del Sole D'Oro
The Turning of Generations
Adventures In Genealogy
Lesley's Journey to Graduate School

4 comments: