1) To scan all of the genealogy documents that my cousin Richard sent me on the Binns and Brooks sides of my family and enter the information into my genealogy database
2) To enter all of the Binns, Anthony, and Pye names references from the Wilkes County Georgia books I copied from the Library into my excel spreadsheet. Determine the major Binns family lines in Wilkes Co. GA
3) To read Christine Rose's Courthouse Research for Family Historians: Your Guide to Genealogical Treasures book
4) Get back to working with some cousins on James Godwin Sr and Jr (not necessarily father and son) of North Carolina, including putting all relevant documents online on the Wiki site
5) Continue evaluating some Family Finder DNA test results of some Godwin relatives
Here's a toast to typing up loose ends!
Photo courtesy of D Sharon Pruitt